Do you feel dog-tired by the top of the day?
The many chores we undertake and the hectic pace of our lives may result in aches, pains and muscle cramps, especially in our legs.
So, what are you able to do to urge relief from the leg muscle pain?
Well, yoga is one of the best solutions. Would you like to know more? Continue reading!
A lot of individuals find yourself victimization over-the-counter medications as well as sprays, gels and edible medications to alleviate the pain in legs and alternative body components.
However, these medications only bring temporary relief, and using them on a long term basis may have an adverse impact on health.
Yoga, on the opposite hand, offers long term relief from pain in the legs and other parts of the body as well.
Besides, it additionally helps you keep match and healthy.
By making an attempt some yoga postures you’ll get relief from your leg pains.
Possible Causes of Leg Pain
Leg pain can sometimes be negligible. We all face it at some purpose in our lives. But, if the pain has been consistent (for more than a week), there should not be any hesitation in consulting the doctor.
Here are a number of the foremost common causes of leg pain.
- Muscle strain or muscle cramps
- Bone injury or joint injury
- Varicose veins or poor blood flow (Thrombophlebitis)
- Rupture of Achilles Tendon
- Herniated Disk
- Osteoarthritis or Osteomyelitis
- Wear and tear caused by the overuse of muscles or excess stress.
5 Yoga poses as follows:
The leg pain, itching, tingling and other irritating, unpleasant things caused to the legs can be very stressful. And on a hectic day or sleepless days, the pain gets to a higher level. Here are some yoga poses for leg pain reduction.
1. The Zen Posture:
This is one easy-to-practice yoga posture that not solely helps you address leg muscle pain, however, it makes your spine stronger in addition.
Sit down on the floor cross-legged.Place your hands on the thighs or close to the abdomen.Ensure the back and head stay erect and straight. You need to be in this posture for some time and then try breathing in a relaxed manner.
This yoga create helps facilitate blood circulation within the legs and therefore diminishes muscle cramps bit by bit.
2. Shoulder Stand Posture:
This yoga posture relieves leg muscle cramps, and at constant time, soothes different muscles within the body. At first, you wish to lie on the rear then carry each your legs along. Try lifting the legs until the lower weight is shifted on to the shoulders, neck, and head. Stay during this position for a moment then revert to the sleeping position slowly. This creates eventually stimulates blood to provide to the guts and eases leg tension.
3. The Corpse Pose:
This pose is practiced by nearly all yoga practitioners and people from all age groups can try this. It is quite simple.You simply got to lie on the ground or bed with arms and legs ordinarily unfold apart.You also need to disengage the mind from all thoughts while you in this pose. This posture helps relax all the muscles within the body.
4. The Sphinx Pose:
The yoga pose that helps out in relaxing the backbone and leading to the relief of leg pains. The yoga for leg pain gives long-time relief for you.
- Lie down on the floor on the stomach side. Place the elbows such that they rest under your shoulder arms.
- Put the pressure on the feet to stretch on forward, also stretch the upper part of the feet.
- Raise your head upward and keep breathing in and out.
- Stay in that position for a while and then lie down.
5. Legs up The Wall:
This is one easy-to-do create in yoga for muscle pain relief, particularly once your leg muscles feel sore when a wearying day’s work. You can try this pose either on yoga mat or on the floor or on the bed, anything is fine until and unless you do it correctly.
- Lie on the floor, with your buttocks touching the base of the wall.
- Position your legs upwards so that they are perpendicular to the floor.
- Stretch your arms sideward or upwards (depending on your comfort).
Now that you simply fathom the effective poses in yoga for leg muscle pain relief, what square measure you waiting for?
Start following these poses nowadays and say farewell to your leg pains!
Some Quick & Easy Tips to Get Rid of Leg Pain
While Yoga may give you a long term benefit in eliminating the pain, there are some quick and easy tips that you can follow so as to obtain temporary pain relief.
- Apply Hot or Cold Compress at the region where it is hurting the most.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water in a day to avoid muscle cramps.
- Consume nutritious foods to prevent vitamin deficiency which may otherwise lead to random muscle pains.
- Massage the painful area with essential oils before you go to sleep. You could rather get it done by a professional to reap the best benefits.
- Immerse your legs in hot or lukewarm water added with salt, right before you take a refreshing bath.
- Take short breaks from your work, especially if yours is a desk job! Sitting for prolonged hours can obstruct the proper flow of blood throughout the body.
- Do not overstress your legs by walking or running for more than what you actually can.
Leg pain may occur due to a variety of reasons! Knowing the cause of the pain is essential before you choose self-treatment options.
We cannot expect the pain to vanish soon, particularly if there’s a serious underlying cause that has been leading to the pain.
Once you have visited your doctor to get a clear confirmation, you can start to practice Yoga for leg pain at home.